Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 2:31:33 PM EDT
I'm going to be out and about this weekend and I'm wondering if any of you may know of any brew pubs in the Sullivan, St Clair, Festus area?
Any help would certainly be appreciated.

v/r
tcasella
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:35:58 PM EDT
Only if you like bud or bud light, lol.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:03:36 PM EDT
Haha...thanks Mustangracer, but not quite my thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:10:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mustangracer:

We have lots of meth labs here, they are kinda like brew pubs I guess!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:47:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tcasella:
Haha...thanks Mustangracer, but not quite my thing.

Me either. That's why I brew my own. Just bottled an all grain Dampfbier, brewing an all grain Roggenbier Sunday at home. Next Sunday at the brew club I'm the brewmaster with another guy and we're trying to close Sierra Nevada Kellerwiess.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:34:21 AM EDT
Nice!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:35:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By scpd755:
Originally Posted By mustangracer:

We have lots of meth labs here, they are kinda like brew pubs I guess!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:42:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:34:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 5:38:21 AM EDT by mustangracer]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
There might be one up around Hermann. If nothing else, they do have plenty of wine up there. Or over at Augusta.

Well, there is Tin Mill Brewing in Hermann. I'm not real impressed with most of their offerings. Same goes with Augusta brewery. The new craft brewer in New Haven isn't open yet. 2nd Shift Brewing is the name.He's waiting on his license from the state. His federal stuff is done, shouldn't be long. He makes REALLY good beer. He's also a member of our home brewing club. I also forgot about the brewfest in Washington tonight. brewfest flyer
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:16:19 AM EDT
How do you figure that Festus is close enough to St. Clair and Sullivan to include as "in the area"? Or are you starting in Festus and going to Sullivan later(or vice versa)?

Either way the answer is no. You'll have to be satisfied with biker bars and poolhalls with AB products prominently featured.

Although I did have a nice Dos Equis draft yesterday at a Mexican restaurant. Authentic brewpubs are scarce around here.
Top Top