Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 4:45:15 AM EDT
Just a heads up

http://www.scottairshow.com/
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:16:17 AM EDT
[#1]
There's another one at Whiteman AFB next weekend....so make it a 2-fer!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Went today with my 14 year old son.....got a little sunburn, missed seeing the B2 on Saturday and the A10 had a dual blowout so it didn't fly today

I'm no Duke Nukem but I think my 8mp point and shoot did ok for what it is

btw....first airshow for me and my son, I see more in our future...and a better camera lol autofocus sucks when you are trying to keep up with something coming at you at 400+mph
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:19:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I really hate that I missed that show.  I always thought that the Blue Angels were the Thunderbirds on Steroids... I haven't seen them in many years...

damn work schedule.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I really hate that I missed that show.  I always thought that the Blue Angels were the Thunderbirds on Steroids... I haven't seen them in many years...

damn work schedule.

The Blue Angles are also sneaky bastards. One year when they were at the Columbia air show the main group of 4 were doing their thing and the other two disappeared ... a minute or so later the 'missing' Blue Angles came screaming across the airfield from behind the crowd ... scared the living daylights out of everybody. It was pretty much AWESOME!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering what all the traffic was for, I was on the way back from Indiana and saw the line of traffic at least 2 miles long on I-64E.. I haven't seen the Angels perform since I was stationed at MCAS Beaufort, and it was the day one of them went down :(.. I was working the airshow that day, that was not a good time to be on the airshow ERT list..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I took my wife out and she fell in love with the planes..Growing up an Air Force brat, it reminded me of alot of my childhood ....Great Time!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top