Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 8:19:07 AM EDT
Hadn't seen this posted yet so just figured I would post it as well for those who don't frequent MOCarry much.

AK47:
MoCarry & MSSA 2010 Picnic update!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

This years picnic event will be at a new location! Because of some logistical issues we have picked up a new location for the picnic this year!

GREEN VALLEY RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB near Hallsville, MO.

I think the members will really enjoy this range facility. 2 moving target ranges, 2 falling steel plate ranges, various pistol and rifle ranges including a 200 yard rifle range. This is the premier shooting club in the midwest and the home each year of various national championships including the Bianchi and Cameron Cup. Its also the birthplace range of IPSC.

The date is OCT 2nd.

Plan for that weekend now. We will work out a dinner event the night before as tradition.

Raffle prizes are being collected so if you know of a gun shop that wants a years worth of advertising on the site as well as the MSSA website, let us know so we can work out a deal now.

See you in October!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah nice that its driveable from KC, I requested the day off, so hopefully will get to make it out as well!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm really upset that it's during the Best of Missouri Market festival in St. Louis.  Luckily, my wife will be there to pick up some good wine and cheese and sausage and whatnot, so I can come to the picnic.  Here's hoping I win another gun this year .

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm really upset that it's during the Best of Missouri Market festival in St. Louis.  Luckily, my wife will be there to pick up some good wine and cheese and sausage and whatnot, so I can come to the picnic.  Here's hoping I win another gun this year .

No, no, no, my turn....

Mom said so!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, no, no, my turn....

Mom said so!

You can't win if you don't buy tickets.

Though I won my Glock 26 on one of the three tickets I got for buying a Gold Membership.  Now that they're merging with MSSA, no more Gold Memberships, so I'll have to buy tickets the old fashioned way.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top