Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 9:06:55 AM EDT
Judge allowed the Latinos in this small NY village 6 votes each in local election even if they aren't U.S. citizens. Will this go nation wide in Nov? Watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbdc8Q_3Ek&feature=player_embedded
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone needs to <coc violation> that dumb <coc violation> judge in the street.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit like this makes me so mad, I can't even formulate a decent retort...

Our Country...

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it sad that I can actually see more logic in this than most of the liberal agenda?

The idea is for you to choose you top 6 candidates. But it is easily abused and is in all ways against the constitution.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF if this goes nation wide, good right men must do something about it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
It won't hold up. it'll get bounced and the idiot who got elected will loose his job.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:02:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow this is gay.

On a side note, I hate the idea of "birth certificates". Just because you have one (or don't) doesn't mean you were or weren't born in America or a place that would make you a US citizen.

It's annoying POS paper, like "gun registration". Different but similar, I know.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow this is gay.

On a side note, I hate the idea of "birth certificates". Just because you have one (or don't) doesn't mean you were or weren't born in America or a place that would make you a US citizen.

It's annoying POS paper, like "gun registration". Different but similar, I know.
Glad you agree with Obama as he hates the idea of "birth certificates" too!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow this is gay.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#13]
not even worth it...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow this is gay.

There is another annoying piece of paper called the constitution stating that you must be a US citizen to become POTUS. Pesky cellulose based documents.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It won't hold up. it'll get bounced and the idiot who got elected will loose his job.

But the results of that "election" will stand.  What has been done cannot be undone, much as finding out now that Obammer really does not have a valid US Birth Certificate.  

This is different, the "RULING" was made before the vote, the vote has be be nullified under the "Equal Protection" Clause. This will most likely get enjoined long before he can take office any way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top