Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:02:59 PM EDT
Its that time of year again, making that yearly trip and i know i cant be the only one from MO thats goin. If none of you have been down there its something you gotta do atleast once but be warned, you go once chances are you will be going again, and again!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to go at least once.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the invite wayne , when do we leave  lol.Knob Creekis something i have always wanted to go to and i plan to go at least once before i croak lol. i agree with ya, i think its somehitng everyone should go to atl east once. I am afraid if i went with it being so close to HOME that imight keep driving in that direction until i got there and would never make it back to misery lol.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#3]
LETS GO BOB! Its a Blast down there. We get there early thur to the campground (aint no fun if your not campin there) and stay till sun. Nuthin like wakin up to MG's and explosions every mornin! At night the camp grounds come to LIFE! its 1,000 people mainly rednecks, that have a HUGE party, all you do is grab a beer and start walkin from one tent sight to the next drinkin and partyin all night long, you start off with one beer and by time you work your way back to your tent (if your not so drunk you cant find it) you are HAMMERED. Me and the family never miss it, we go every year and always will. It does suck comin back home though, but then you get to play with all the neat shit you bought when you was down there so it all works out.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been twice and will be going back this year.  It is addicting!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Would like to go, but can't make it this time for other family obligations. Maybe next year.

Gilt/Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top