Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:51:51 AM EDT
Hey guys, I am in need of a good vehicle in mid Mo (Ft lenardwood/Rolla/lebanon/springfields.

here is the sitrep.
I blew the engine in my explorer crossing a creek(ok river), anyhow,  I have been carpooling with another board member(45b10) as we both work on FLW and he is my brother in law,
I am not very well off cash wise but do have some pretty good trade material
I am looking for a late 90's/ or so,  Blazer, Jimmy, Explorer etc. Would also consider light to heavy truck, but it must have a extra cab, 4 doors not needed just the extra cab.

Im looking for something in the $2,000 to $2,200 range,  I hate to give up my toys, but they are toys and daddy needs a way to work.

Ok here it what I have..
partial or all +  for the right vehicle.

1)Used excellent DPMS midlength 16 with an A2upper A2 stock complete ready to go....$750  apx 6-800 rnds

2)Used excellent Oly Arms COMPLETE UPPER ONLY .40 SW 16 in A1 with Four (4) mags UnKnown rnds but runs like a madman $450 for all (does not need mag block, pin on its ready to go)

3)Excellent condition MADDI Ak-47 nuetured has cleaning rod and 1 30 and 1 5 rnd mags.  $350

4)Used Mossberg 500a 8 shot with speedfeed stocks(butt holds 4 shells in it) and 6 rnd side saddle, heat sheild  finish wear due to carry not abuse $250

5 NEW NEW never fired in the box Ruger BlackHawk  4.5 in bbl, .45 ACP WITH UNFIRED .45 long colt cylinder FACTORY FITTED TO PISTOL .  $400 all.  have extra grip frame for projecting/engraveing

will trade all for theright vehicle
long guns face to face but all rules applu to pistols have a local FFL to do transfers as needed.

prefer face to face if a deal is struck.
I can get pics pf all the above in a few days I do not have them yet(14MAR2006)

I do not want to sell anything individually or split the package unless its fora trade.
I be;eave I have reasonable prices, however will entertain any trade offer.
If anyone is selling a vehicle and wants to trade it out, I would appriciate it greatly.
thanks.
Steve

Im am mostly on a .GOV pc so please please IM then I will return a email promptly

edited to remove the springfield...its no loger availible

Thanks to the post below,  Its always been understood in our house, that I can play with my toys all I want but if there is a family need it comes first...No regrets with that ...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Geez, dude.  Sorry to hear about your situation.

FWIW, I would advise against selling your goods since you'll not only lose your shorts when selling them in a time of need, but replacing them down the road will cost at least 2x as much.

If it were me, I'd just bite the bullet and head over to one of the "we finance anyone" used car lots and get something cheap for now.  Skip the 4x4 unless you absoutely need it on a daily basis and just get a beater FWD car.  As a bonus you'll save gas money too.

I did see a couple of toys on your list that looked rather inviting buy you stated that you preferred not to break up the group.

Best of luck.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top