Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:22:43 PM EDT
I just thinking out loud right now.  I'm considering making a run to Aim Surplus and buy many cases of 308.  It appears to me that it's cheaper to rent a car and drive there and back then the freight would be.  

That said, if enough was bought, the freight would be much cheaper, to have drop shipped by semi.

So.............. I was wondering if maybe some of us near St Louis wanted to go together and buy a bunch of ammo and have one pallet delivered?   Based upon what I'm seeing, it'd be less than $200 a case (large 1260 round case) delivered to St Louis.

Any thoughts on a semi small group of guys buying some ammo?

If not, I'll be driving there and picking up several cases anyway.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, Ray, I just picked up a 1260 rd case of South African today at Mikes for $225.  I might go in for another, or maybe we could mix in some 9mm or 223.  Let me know what you decide to do.
Bob
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know why we couldn't mix and match.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I am down I need some .45 and .223 let me know
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Im going to Knob Creek the 7, 8 and 9 of april and the vendors are all down there and i wont have to pay any shipping, let me know i can pick ammo up down there. Im taking a 1 ton truck just for the ammo purchases. If ya need anything picked up i can get it. IM me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I really need some .223, SA 7.62x51, and 7.62x39 in tin cans if I can get it...

Of the three I need some .223 the worst...

Oh yeah, I live just outside of STL on I-44.

Looks like I may be eating Ramen Noodles for awhile!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I need some 5.56, 9mm or .40
and 7.62x39 if its cheap if not i'll wait
I bought a Beta Mag and have just enough 5.56 to load it and a couple mags
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Alright, i think i have enough orders in that my truck and trailer will be full. Those of you i IM'ed back will get the free shipping. between everyones orders and the ammo im getting im gonna be FULL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top