Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:46:30 AM EDT
I got out a little bit on Friday afternoon to try out my new-to-me CZ-52. It shoots pretty well and is a lot of punch for the money. I had a few rounds of military surplus 7.62 *25 from sources unkown which functioned fine. While shooting some S&B that I hoped to reload it split about half of the cases, I'm guessing they have really loose chambers so I'm just gonna shoot mil-surplus in it. Oh and ejection sheesh it throws empties about 20-25 feet in the 4 o'clock position. I did a few exercises with one of the ARs on some 20oz pop bottles and then I had to head back to work. Was a nice afternoon though.

Justin
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:40:34 PM EDT
is that a C&R? who has them?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:32:36 AM EDT
yes it is a C&R and I got it off of the EE here. But J G Sales is supposed to have some more available in March.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:08:54 PM EDT
Fire one at dusk and watch the neat fireballs!
I have had a few of them and I have to say they are a heck of a gun for the price. Just remember not to dry fire them since they alledgely have rather brittle firing pins.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:47:41 PM EDT
Don't use the hammer decocker either, as if the firing pin retainer is worn it will go off. Not so good I think. Aftermarket firing pins don't even use the decocker so once you break your firing pin its not an issue :)

Justin
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:53:39 PM EDT
Top Top