Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:46:30 AM EDT
I got out a little bit on Friday afternoon to try out my new-to-me CZ-52.  It shoots pretty well and is a lot of punch for the money.  I had a few rounds of military surplus 7.62 *25 from sources unkown which functioned fine.  While shooting some S&B that I hoped to reload it split about half of the cases, I'm guessing they have really loose chambers so I'm just gonna shoot mil-surplus in it.  Oh and ejection sheesh it throws empties about 20-25 feet in the 4 o'clock position.  I did a few exercises with one of the ARs on some 20oz pop bottles and then I had to head back to work.  Was a nice afternoon though.

Justin
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
is that a C&R?  who has them?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
yes it is a C&R and I got it off of the EE here.  But J G Sales is supposed to have some more available in March.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Fire one at dusk and watch the neat fireballs!
I have had a few of them and I have to say they are a heck of a gun for the price. Just remember not to dry fire them since they alledgely have rather brittle firing pins.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't use the hammer decocker either, as if the firing pin retainer is worn it will go off.  Not so good I think.  Aftermarket firing pins don't even use the decocker so once you break your firing pin its not an issue :)

Justin
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top