Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 4:06:16 AM EDT
Hey everybody!!! Just thought I'de link-o-matic-o-tron you all to the last time I got to shoot!!! The 51 is now working really well, as I found that some mags were really feeding incorrectly. They were even HK?

Kansas is a gun owners wasteland. So far I have met one other person who shoots like us! Sigh...I am gonna try and change that. Slowly, I'de like to develop a KDCC and see if we can get all our group to a CMMG shoot.

As far as I am concerned, we are gonna put out an offer on 20 acres that backs up to a woods, so I am that much closer to making the COF of my dreams!!!!

CCW may pass here, but as soon as ole Muff man loses office we are all scfrewed again!! If we get another Rep president it will be a freakin miracle.

Until then, I'm gonna keep trying to drum up enthusiasm for shooting here in Kansas-i-fornia!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you get frustrated with KS you are always welcome to come hang out with us bud.  I miss having you around, its good to have someone else at the shoots who will make me look sane by comparison.

man Duke that comment is wrong on so many levels.

yes Marshal we miss you.

Ronald
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
HHHaayyaaaaaaay,

It's good to leave a lasting impression...even one of abject insanity.

Update on the house hunt. Found 76 acres of fenced and cross fenced land that we just made an offer on. Cross yer fingers fer me fellas!!!!

I'll be back for some CMMG shoots, I just have to get us settled, I'm sure many of you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Hope it happens man.
On A different note I crossed over to your side and bought A mac.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Metalman,

How far are you from KC?  If you come through KC on the way to CMMG you could always hook up with ScottMO, NJ and myself.

If you get any shoots going on in KS, let us know.  We're only 20 minutes from the state line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top