Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/23/2006 6:16:52 AM EDT
Just curious and hoping to meet some fellow ARFCOM members.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:06:04 PM EDT
Where it is going to be? Arnold Rifleand Pistol Club? Too bad it will be on the 26th otherwise I might go. As it is I will be down in Soulard with the video camera instead.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:14:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GaryM:
Where it is going to be? Arnold Rifleand Pistol Club? Too bad it will be on the 26th otherwise I might go. As it is I will be down in Soulard with the video camera instead.

Yes, will be at the Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club I believe, this will be my first time there
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:01:49 PM EDT
I'm a member of ARPC. I don't know if we'll make it down there though. Have you joined or are you just going to visit?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:11:02 PM EDT
Just going to visit, but may join, really wanting to get involved in USPSA this year.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:53:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2006 5:54:55 AM EDT by GarrettJ]
The ARPC allows members only. Something to do with their non-profit tax status. Apparently, they got spanked by the IRS over it some years ago. I believe it's $150/yr.

They will let you shoot once or twice as a guest, though. The gate is usually open on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The IPSC matches are past the clubhouse, and beyond the second 100 yd. range. You will pass a faded stopsign and around a corner. The next bay is the the "combat" bay. There should be some people around setting up. They're a good bunch.

I used to shoot their steel match on the 1st & 3rd Satruday. I'd have not re-upped my membership this year, because I'll be moving soon.

The longest rifle bays are only 100 yds, but they have several pistol bays. It's the only place I know of in the area that will let you set up targets and practice IPSC. They have 3 or 4 plate racks. They also allow full-autos. I believe they also have active IDPA and SASS groups as well.

I should be moving back to the area in a year or so, and plan to re-join when I return.
Top Top