Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:36:39 PM EDT
I know this should be posted on the KS side but i travel from MO to KS a lot, and have been seeing alot of talk about it with out ever getting a good answer. thanks for any replys.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:16:08 AM EDT
I have to make a boarder run every day also. Sure would be nice to have the gun in the car when I make the crossing

Anyone have any new details. I heard it passed in both house and senate. One of them was by a veto proof margin but I'm not sure on the other.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:35:53 PM EDT
I hear the current hold up is the debate over were guns created or did they evolve. Its a huge mess they had congresswomen crying over muskets and senators showing the various reiterations of Lee Enfields showing mark 1-4 as evolutionary steps it was horrid I tell you. Something about a monkey trial, then something about monkey's not being suitable targets, who knows!

Justin
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:41:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SUB_MG:
I have to make a boarder run every day also. Sure would be nice to have the gun in the car when I make the crossinghave

Here is a link to Kansas CCW discussion. It has passed only in the senate so far. Hopefully we can garner enough votes in the house to overide a probable veto by the govenor. In Kansas we need 2/3 majority to overide the veto.
Top Top