Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 6:59:57 PM EDT
Anyone out there know how much just a basic low end, non SBR'ed/fake supressor or 16 inch barrel model might go for?

I know I know, look online or Google.....I trust my friends a little more than that, and its a lot more fun to talk 'gun' anyway!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
dunno if you already have a MP5 clone but on subguns someone has some SW5's for just under a grand.  Look pretty sharp.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#2]
ScottMO had an HK USC 45 that he SBR'ed with a factory UMP 45 barrel and had it dyed black.  Looked just like my UMP 45.

I see a USC for sale off an on on HKPro.  If you are going to make it to a CMMG shoot I can bring my UMP 40 or 45 for you to spend some time with.  You supply the ammo and the grins come for free.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
yep, it was a shooter.  I didnt swap out the lower and still used the usc mags.  

there is one in the trade forum.  expect to pay a minimum of 1500.00 for a usc w/ a few mods or 2500.00+ for a usc w/all the converted parts you can get.  

Here's a link w/some good pics of a USC/ump convert:

http://hkpro.websolv.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=319841&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

scottMO
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Metalman..we need to get together.  I will call you about the next shoot!  You need to get with MT

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Here are couple SBR's that are on HKPro

http://hkpro.websolv.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=332723&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post333581
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top