Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:25:24 AM EDT
Come on CMMG, there's gotta be something exciting we havent already heard

MY question is what is new from eotech?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Im still waiting to see if anything truly killer will be released. Every body who went is probably just getting back and catching up on late work,....................then hopefully theyll spill the beans!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have it from a good source that the boys from CMMG will not be back home thill mid week.  I called over tho the shop last Friday (forgeting the SHOT show was on) and was told this.  Just for your information......
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have it from a good source that the boys from CMMG will not be back home thill mid week.  I called over tho the shop last Friday (forgeting the SHOT show was on) and was told this.  Just for your information......

Hmm, just how "good" is your source, reason i ask is i talked to both jeff and john today while they were at the shop
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Is Tuesday mid week I think is the real question... hmmmm....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top