Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 10:29:07 AM EDT
I am sorry if this has already been posted, but we need to get some mass numbers to email ABC. A serviceman needs our help. His way of life has been changed drasticaly because he was fighting to protect ours.

Check out this link:

http://www.snipershide.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009704
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sgt Eddie Ryan

Photos of Eddie in Physical Therapy.

Photo Gallery

I am not one to instigate Chain letters but I did send this around... Also if anyone has an ear at Lowe's Or Home Depot they might be able to help, I dropped a note to ABC also many local TV stations have call for action or Love Fund type services. Send them e-mail too if you can figure out who they are... If they could build a firefighter a new house in KC they can do a little minor renovation in Evansville NY.

I am going to notify the Special Operations Warrior Foundation of this as well perhaps they can help.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
$25.00 donation made.
-Ken

We Need YOU To Help Eddie Ryan!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]
So I am the only one to made a donation?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top