Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:51:33 AM EDT
Twice now, Jeff at CMMG has disassembled new gun parts/assemblies for me at KC gunshows when I needed just one part and not the entire assembly.

The first time was as easy, but totally within his right to not do, as removing a charging handle from a new upper in order to sell it to me. Also, on that trip I had said (on here) that I was coming to the show to buy a few things such as a stripped receiver, LPK, charging handle, etc, and proceeded to list them out in a message. When I arrived at their table at the show I inquired about stripped lower receivers and he said they were completely sold out. Bummer. But then Jeff asked "Hey, are you Eric?" Yes I am, I replied. "I have one saved for you. It's not a seperate receiver and LPK (it was already assembled by them) but I'll sell it to you for just the price of the receiver and the LPK." (BTW, they charge a few bucks more to assemble a lower for you.) I of course accepted his gracious offer and thanked him.

This last time involved removing a new A2 metal buttplate from a new complete A2 buttstock assembly, in order to sell me just that one part that I needed.

Jeff and CMMG have well earned respect from me and I will continue to buy from them whenever I can. Thanks guys!

Eric
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:09:24 AM EDT
Simply said: Yep, they are great guys!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:14:56 PM EDT
I could not agree more!

I ordered their 14.7" SOCOM barrel, I showed up without a front sight post, no big deal I thought.

While I was cruising their EE barrel page, after I had already installed the barrel, and was stroking it like a little boy with his first h@rd on, I saw the barrels on the page had sight posts in them.

I emailed them just to give them some grief about it but mostly to say thanks for a great product.

Linda said she goofed and will send it right out with a few goodies...I say cool!

It shows up with a Magpul G2 follower & an Acuwedge. Did they have to do it? No. But they went out of their way to make it right.

I'll tell you what, I will do business with them again....After my emerging AK addiction subsides.

If it does
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:50:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2006 1:51:45 PM EDT by Hot-Lead]
I agree as well! They had to pull a BUIS off a complete rifle for me (so I could buy it!), after they made the long drive down here to Joplin. So I also bought an upper, 'cause they are good people.

Great folks, they take care of their customers!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:02:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:19:48 PM EDT
I agree they were every friendly at the Machinist's Hall in St.Louis a couple months ago. They are going to be there again this weekend,and I have already talked to them about buying an ar pistol.(John,Jeff,I have my permit)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:21:51 PM EDT
I agree they were every friendly at the Machinist's Hall in St.Louis a couple months ago. They are going to be there again this weekend,and I have already talked to them about buying an ar pistol.(John,Jeff,I have my permit)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:53:00 PM EDT
Good guys. I bought a lower receiver from them a while back at a Springfield gun show. I recently bought a carbine 6 positions stock to complete my lower build.
Top Top