Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/20/2006 6:21:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/20/2006 6:23:57 PM EDT by METALMAN]
I know I know, yall just had one....grumble...but it looks like I might be able to make the 3 hour trip in Feb. if there will be a shoot!!!!

Just turned down my barrel to accept my new gas block!!!!

I have a buddy whose camera I am borrowing so dont get all up about seeing more pix, but if you must know...its a few inches shorter than a KRINK, and I think I'm gonna keep the original wood. Hee hee hee, which means I'll have about a 1/4" upper forend!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh and the FSB/Gas block looks rough because I just TIG'ged it up and have only shaped it. I'll sandblast it etc.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:27:02 PM EDT
That looks to be one short stub. I bet it throws one heck of a flame. kind of miss you being around to shoot with. You know, never a dull moment. Hope to see you at the next shoot.

BTW, I want to reserve a chance to run a mag in the flame thrower/cigar lighter....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:50:49 PM EDT
Man, that just doesn't look right.......

<­BR>

It looks like pure EVIL! Good work man, that should be sweet......
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:40:01 PM EDT
Sweet......... That Rocks!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:26:09 PM EDT
from the few pics you posted it is gonna be awsome

Now hurry your ass up and get back down here to a shoot dammit!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:22:28 AM EDT
3 hrs druve??? Marshall, where are you now? Did you move away from Columbia?

oz
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:05:48 AM EDT
Yeah Oz,
I moved to Paola Kansas where my wife got a job. I really hate Kansas more and more every day, but I guess I have to deal with it. On the upside, I have a killer job as a fabricator at Metal Cut to Length in Olathe, and we are real close to finding 100+ acres with a home on it. I will be able to walk outside and empty a 30 rounder EVERY MORNING!!!!! And by god I will!!!!
Top Top