Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 1:09:28 PM EDT
Sprint finally pulled their heads out of their butts and got a technician out here to hook up my DSL (two weeks later than they said they would).  So look out internet!  FOTBR's back!

So I'm pretty much all set up down here in good ole St. Bob (That's St. Robert for those outside the Ft. Lost-in-the-Woods area)

Kinda funny, but I ended up 30 minutes from my old place.

Life is much better than it was two months ago.  Funny how getting a job instead of being unemployed can change things like that.

Anyhow....the MODCC shoots are still about 2-hour's drive from me, but I usually won't have to work weekends, so maybe I can start making it to shoots again, and of course I'll end up hanging around here again.  A month without my arfcom addiction was rather painful, ya know?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
ahhhhh, ole st.bob , many a drunk nights spent there while at lost in the wods lol.funny i cant seem to remember most of them
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:30:39 AM EDT
[#3]
FOTBR!!!!! Mah-bru-thuh!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
sup! i feel the same way and iv only been gone a week or so!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
FOTBR!!!!! Mah-bru-thuh!!!

Woah....what's with this KS thing under your name?  When did that happen?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top