Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 9:40:33 AM EDT
If you guys are going to be in the shop this weekend I was thinking about stopping by to see the place.  Let me know if you guys are planning on being in ths shop.

I may take the kids out for a drive and I will see if ScottMO is free.  I could pick up my Para from Duke if he is going to be around.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#1]
You bet Duke and I will both be in both Saturday and Sunday I will be in earlier about 9 and Duke will be in a little later going to be bluing saturday and assembling soem guns...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the address of you shop?  

I need to do a quick electronic map search.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
104 S pine
Holden MO

take 50 E to 131 S to 58 E to the end of th eholden strip (turns right or S again) instead of following 58 turn left (pine) and at the end of the block on the left will be a blue building if you cross the railroad tracks again you went too far....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I need your web address too
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:33:03 AM EDT
[#5]
i can help in that dept.

www.mcarms.com/
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Soooo where's the pictures of that sweeeet milled Krink I saw this weekend?

The Para Ordnance barrel fit looks good and the trigger was a nice supprise.  Can't wait to try it out.  I'll bring the suppressor so we can try it out next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top