Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:50:05 AM EDT
If a Jackson Cty resident obtains a Mo CCW, do they need to continue visiting the Sheriff's office to obtain "transfer permits" for each "concealable" firearm they purchase?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:36:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/29/2005 8:37:33 AM EDT by rmdye]
yes, im afraid so you still must get a purchase permit from the Sheriff. also still have to do the yellow form also, but i guess there white now.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:48:40 AM EDT
Top Top