Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2003 4:27:24 PM EDT
just what the title says. i have had it with this white stuff. i bet i have close to 9 inch out in the yard, i guess its time i break down and buy a truck. did i metion i hate snow! makes you feel like your trapped. what do you guys do when your snowed in, i cleaned the guns, need more ideas. Ronald
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Make a lot of snow targets! I used to live in Minnesota, so I'd go out cross-country sking - I always wanted to do the biathlon with a carbine and silhouettes!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#2]
damn dude that sux i only have like 3 inches on the ground here couldn't even do doughnuts in the court or nothing DAMN IT.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#3]
we packed--moving by the end of the week--if youre bored, come on down and move our crap
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the snow.
I makes me think how cool my guns would look with A winter twig patteren painted on them.
:)
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#5]
You have GOT to be kidding!  Of course, I'm from Chicago and western Michigan!

Just wait until it gets COLD!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, don't you folks sleep or is all that snow keeping you awake?  
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 3:32:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I like the snow.
I makes me think how cool my guns would look with A winter twig patteren painted on them.
:)

I F'KN hate snow with a passion!!!!!!  A light dusting would be one thing but this is outright ridiculous.  I have sections of my yard that are knee deep in this hellspawned precipitation. Did I mention how much I really hate snow?  
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I love the snow.
I like the cold.
And i don't care what you guys say.
I love the snow.
About the only thing that bothers me about snow is that if it's bad enough I miss work.
Witch allways sucks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I love the snow, beats plain sub-zero cold anyday!!! That eyeball freezing stuff is fer the birds!!! Gimme a good 3' and an excuse to drive my truck and you'll see me fishtailin all the way home!!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:07:43 AM EDT
[#10]
YES!

Actually I'm dealing with 9 inches of sunshine, baby!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I figure that if its going to be cold anyways, it might just as well snow.  Looks cool at night to boot. As warm as it was last night, it was enjoyable to stand outside and listen to the quiet.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:18:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Yep, absolutely sick of it (crap, and it's only mid December). Hope it all melts off over the next couple of days.

Sure am glad I have a 4X4 truck. Sure makes it alot easier to get out of my driveway!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#13]
No No I love this!
Makes me want to run through the yard naked!
I also feel like staying inside and cleaning everything that I didn’t get to clean this summer.
I love the snotcicle freezing -0* wind in my face as I work!
But that's just me I love it!  
Wow Crap what the hell am I saying!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I love the snow.
I like the cold.
And i don't care what you guys say.
I love the snow.
About the only thing that bothers me about snow is that if it's bad enough I miss work.
Witch allways sucks.

Me,too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I have to say I'm with HellioN and Metalman on this one.  It sucks for the excavating business, but I love the way it looks.  Not to mention flying past all those people on the highway that act like this is the first time it's ever snowed.  Yep that was me throwing snow on your windshield as I went by at 75 mph on a half cleaned off highway.  Yeah I am a little bit nuts, but those of you that know me shouldn't be too surprised.  LMFAO  BTW it's supposed to snow again about Tuesday, last I heard.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
SOMEBODY has to post the ditch diggin at the end of the shoot!!! Dammit that was so freakin funny!!! Two HUGE trucks yankin the shit outta each other!!!!! Ill still never get over Chris havin all that grass spewed all over him!!!! At least Justin had his windows rolled up!!! A-HAHAHAHHAHA!! That was killer!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#17]
i have been snow deprived most of my life living in the sunny south

love the snow--im STILL talking about the 8 inch snowfall last chrismas eve

ya cant get that in NC
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Unfortunately Chris was doin' all the yanking, I swear when I can afford it I'm gonna buy some kind of gripper tires for the bus, damn the ride and the road noise, the lil lady will have to get used to it.  I HATE having to get pulled out.  Cost me almost $15.00 to wash that thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top