Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 10:45:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2003 10:52:42 AM EDT by METALMAN]
Well, theres not as many as I'de hoped but here are a few. I'll sift through the rest and see what else I can post.

Such a lovely garden!

Justin thanks for the Tannerite!! Pyromania is such a wonderful affliction!! Man was that door part flyin at us cool!!! All misses are good misses!!!
Did you get the silhouette target?

OH....MY.....GOD......I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Future pyromaniacs of America!!!!

HKocher (aka Captain Smoooth), DKProf (?), Jeff, and BetaMO

I don't know what it is Captain!!! It appears to be some sort of 'jamming' device!!

I had frickin loads of fun!!!! Next shoot I want to be sure to get there early enough to build a good kill house for the COF!!!

Eric, that freakin SOCOM round was soooooo cool!!! Killer finally mettin ya!!!

Duke, sorry I didn't get that CD from you, I was really in a rush to get home. I got there with a minute to spare! I'll get it from you the next shoot if you remember!!! WOLVERINES!!!!

Gary I wish I had set up that 3/4" plate for your AP rounds. Next time I'll just give it to you!!! Consider it yours!!

Hellion, shoot me a link to that music you were talking about. I forget the names of a few of the bands. Oh.... and killer meeting you too daddy-o!!

MODCC RULES!!!!!
Marshall

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:30:10 PM EDT
Marshall, Thanks for all the stuff you contributed. Cool pics. Thats my girl at the fire. She was excited to see herself on the internet. I had an awesome time. Chris Bell invited me and Im glad I went. I was surprised you didn't have pics of the car. I saw alot of cool firearms. I have to say that Marshall and OZ can flat handle a weapon. Great to see everyone. CB
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:39:22 PM EDT
Hey Marshall, here's the link for a SMALL vid of the Krink:

Krink!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:00:48 PM EDT
Thanks for posting the pic!

And thanks for all the work you did! You da man!!

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:10:41 PM EDT
Marshall, Thanks for posting the pics, and those reactive targets were awesome. I was all excited about taking one of those silhouettes and then when I got frustrated with MY jamming devices I forgot to grab one. Rest assured I will snag one at the next shoot. It was great to meet a fellow pyro, lol. I'm going to go back to the smaller targets next time, I think part of my problem was that they were too big making it hard to get a good mixture. We'll try it again the next time, and you'll have to try the carbon pistol... then we can hit the Guiness.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:31:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:26:48 PM EDT
Metalman,

thanks for building all those nice reactive targets. I wanted to take home some of the 3" plates you made. However, I was hitching a ride with someone else and the car was already full as it is. I had to leave early when I started feeling lightheaded ... I was still recuperating from a bad case of abdominal pain. So I apologize for not putting your 3" target disks into good use, yet. But I will use them for sure, perhaps the next time I see you at Finger Lake. Thanks again.

oz
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:35:38 PM EDT
MetalMan here is the link to Meshuggah's website.
http://www.meshuggah.net/
If i remember i'll make A cd for you so you can check them out.
I had one hellova good time and cant wit to do it again.
LET'S START PLANNING NOW!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:10:44 PM EDT
AHA, jamming devices figured out...I think
1. Carbon 15 pistol- so much grease from somebody not cleaning out properly before playing with new toy, at least I hope that is the problem, will have to make sure this weekend.
2. Ar15-Friggin carrier key loose as a goose, had it happen once before with same results. Wife is picking up lok-tite as I type this (damn that's a good woman). If that doesn't work I'm gonna have Marshall spot weld the damn allen screws in.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:46:19 PM EDT
METALMAN
It was great to finally meet you too! Your reactive targets were even better than you described.
Thanks for posting the pics. The family got a kick out of the "Future Pyros" caption. And thanks for letting me run a mag through your AK. It's killer !
Glad you liked the 458. It's not your typical AR. I hope everyone that wanted to shoot it, got to.
Can't wait for the next shoot!

Eric
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:03:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:25:31 PM EDT

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!!!!

That's great!
That's ,about, how I felt the first time I shot it. I love that Rifle! I'll be bringing it to the other shoots so you can shoot it some more if you want. But don't let me twist your arm.

Eric
Top Top