Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2003 12:18:05 AM EDT
Just wondering if anybody else has already taken their CCW training yet.
I did! Took mine WEEKS (Sep 27th) before I could even get my application in, just to avoid the 'rush' of people waiting in line to qualify.

Now after the news of today, I'm begining to think that I wasted $95 and 9 hours of my time!

Anyone else feel the same?

And if you did take the class how much you pay for it?(if you don't mind)

Thanks guys

Ruckus (I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling)

Edited for spelling, and to say I'm not trying to bust anyones balls for offering CCW compliance training, CMMG. just a little on the pissy side since I heard the new news.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 5:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I decided to wate coz I knew that the anti's would pull some shit like this.
I wonder how much they are paying Omar
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I took my training in Sept. with John Ross in St. Louis. There were a couple of other AR15.com people there too. It was $100 and was pretty good.
I don't think it was a waste of money. The law will go into effect sooner or later. The anti's just aren't done wasting everyone's time and money yet.

Eric
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I am one of the arfcommers that took the class with Holeshot4, I don't regret it and figure it is just a matter of time before this whole charade is over with. I just wish we could impeach Ohmer along with suing the living daylights out of the lefties involved with this travesty of justice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top