Member Login
Posted: 11/5/2003 9:32:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/6/2003 1:25:10 PM EDT by CMMG]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 1:02:16 PM EDT
Damn good idea, count me in.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 1:13:24 PM EDT
That is possibly the coolest idea for a shoot I've ever heard
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:56:38 PM EDT
I want nothing to do with this. I'm too respectable for such shennanigans.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:59:10 PM EDT
Hmmm... Sounds neat! I may need to try that myself!
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:10:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By -Duke-Nukem-:
I want nothing to do with this. I'm too respectable for such shennanigans.

Mike, if you're going to be a lawyer, you need to get that "respectable" crap out of your head. Start thinking more in the terms of an average low life and I think you will have it pegged.

Snow man shoot?

Hell, that is probably one of the few things I haven't shot up. I'm game!
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:53:54 PM EDT
Do we get bonus points for running a Yeti course in shorts and flip-flops??
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:06:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GaryM:
Do we get bonus points for running a Yeti course in shorts and flip-flops??

ya kill me, bud
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:15:29 PM EDT
I'm in! Sounds....cool! (puns anyone?)

Jeff D.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 8:26:27 PM EDT
I'm not interested in anything that unrealistic. MODCC is about real life situations and real life tactics.

How about zombie snowmen or alien snowmen instead???
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:20:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:19:10 PM EDT
Man you guys know how I hate to play with that tannerite stuff, just too loud and destructive, know what I mean? Just an idea, you guys talked about getting more vehichles out there, how bout we put a snowman in each of the front seats of a car and put a tannerite on the dash. Or a snowman on top of a washer or maybe a zombie or alien snowman on top of a washer. Sorry I get dangerous when I think too much too.
I've got a question, since I really like shooting with you guys, but don't have much of a chance to get away from the house (on account of the wife and 4 kids) to help work on range stuff, any chance I can help pay my way by being the boom stuff go to guy. Just a thought, I want to be able to contribute in some way and not just take advantage of Jeff and John's hospitality and everyone else's hard work. Let me know whatcha think. Later
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:15:33 PM EDT
Speaking of mutated snow zombies driving about in their explosives laden suicide cars...
Do we need any new stuff to blow up? Maybe another car, washer, dryer, stove etc.?
And what about mannequins? should we try to acquire some? Me thinks that the slope into the woodline might also help with a gravity propelled exploding-mutant-suicidal-snow zombie sled, of course this would neccesitate a remote release (pull string) and a specified fire zone (Jes shoot em up when theys get rat der a'tween them trees)
Now can one attach a GPEMSSZ to a sled....
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 11:08:10 PM EDT
HELL YEAH...

[Col. McBrag]Reminds me of the time we were trekking through the Himilayas...
We were low on supplies, and getting quite cold...
I happened to have one match - I struck it, then a huge gust of wind blew it out...

We all looked at each other thinking well this is it!!!
Then, up on the ridge, a Giant Yeti with tannerite strapped to his chest can charging at us...
Weeellll, I was not afraid - I stood up - took aim, and...
well...
you know we ate Yeti for a full month - stayed quite warm with the fur blanket you know???[/Col McBrag]

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:09:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:08:04 AM EDT
Too bad I got rid of the quarter-million-mile Volvo! I'll let you guys know when the Marquis is ready to make its "exit." Working on a replacement now.

Tannerite+Marquis+NFA=FUN!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:24:39 PM EDT
That's an absolute GENIUS idea!!!

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:31:16 PM EDT

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:44:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/7/2003 5:46:06 PM EDT by METALMAN]

Originally Posted By CMMG:
We got the hair brained idea of loosely scheduling an abominable snow man tactical shoot.
The course will set up with barricades and the targets will be huge snowman strapped with tannerite.

Snowman? ONE???!!!!!
I was hoping to see all of CMMG and MODCC rolling snowMEN, snowWOMEN, snow Aliens, snowZOMBIES, and snowCRACKHEADS!!!!!!!
I had no idea this was a one shot shoot!!!
And why does the Tannerite always have to be strapped to, or on the dash, of the targets?
Stick it in the heads!!!!! Why make the normal shoots headshots only and make these exceptions for the damn anti-american terrorist insurgent alien living dead(Yeti) snow people!!!????? They all must die!!!
Seeing how much Tannerite ole nascar3n8fan had brought to the table last time, I thought the least we would have it in every nook and cranny to hone our 'professional' skillz!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:59:59 PM EDT
BOOM!...cool!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 9:12:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:14:33 PM EDT
I think you should roll the tannerite up IN the snowmen...some center-of-mass (well, as much as you get with a snow-man) and some head....make it a little interesting.

And I might have my lack-of-car situation worked out in the next week or two, so I might actually be able to make it UP there for a shoot.

-FOTBR
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:03:44 AM EDT
I would seriously consider making the trip down from Omaha for this one!!

Top Top