Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 1:33:08 PM EDT
A coworker of mine has really been itching to go shooting sometime with me.  Sunday seems to be a good time for both of us.  So, weather pending, we're going somewhere.  I wanted to see who else might want to get together before location was determined, but Finger Lakes is looking pretty good due to it's size.  I'm guessing around a 10am start to get a head start on all the hunters.  Of course I'll be a little part of them since I need to finish sighting in my rifle also.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I will try also.

Hey metalman,
I can not make it Saturday if you were still building...I'll call you.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell I'll try to make it to Shaky...

If you're willing to drive all the way to Rocky Forks, then why not...

I'm always willing to go, but some things happened this week that I'll tell you all about at the range...
Kind of bummed out, that's why I didn't reply earlier...

Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like I won't be there until about noon now.  He's got a weekend gig also, and won't be done until about 10.
See you guys then!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top