Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2003 11:33:59 PM EDT
No, I'm not lookin' for a job! just wanted to know if you kids have a regular 'schedule' of shoots, matches, etc?

I met a few of you a couple years ago at what was probably the first semi-organized Missouri shoot at finger lakes. (ShamusMcOI, HKocher, Medcop) Sorry if I don't 'member everyone but I've been offline for a while!

Anyway just checkin in to see if you guys had anything planned for the future? I would need some advanced warning for anything going on, cuz I'm in Joplin (4+hour drive, Motel room, time off work etc) But I do remember how much damn fun I had at the last one, and from what I've seem you boys been doin a helluva good job at making it better!

Thanks for any info

Ruckus
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Ruckus! Damn, where the hell you been? I tried emailing you not too long after that shoot and never heard back.

Anyway, we've been holding carbine matches first saturday of every month. Looks like we won't be holding one in November, but will be holding one in December as far as I know (we'll see who here doesn't like shooting in the cold!).

Keep checking in here, as there is usually a couple weeks heads up posted.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#2]
We could probably warm things up though, eh Shamus.

Haven't met you yet, but welcome aboard Ruckus.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Look forward to meeting you, Ruckus...

Welcome back...

Link Posted: 10/30/2003 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey Ruckus! Damn, where the hell you been? I tried emailing you not too long after that shoot and never heard back.

Sorry my man, wasn't tryin to blow ya off or nuthin. Just a buncha stupid shit happened, as it always does! Anyway I'm back and just wanted to see what you guys have been up to. From the looks of things you guys been havin a helluva lotta fun!

You guys still shooting at Finger Lakes? I thought I saw something here about a 'new' range.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep checking in here to see what you guys got planned and I'll do what I can to make the journey up Nawth!

Thanks for the warm fuzzy welcome back boys!

Later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top