Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 4:31:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2003 2:52:14 PM EDT by GaryM]
I don't know if this is new to anyone else but I just ran across it and thought I would share.
www.gclastl.org/john_ross.html
Any responses? I like what he has to say and I hope he is right. It is just all this damn waiting that bothers me.

Editted to add;
John Ross has a very funny sense of humor. For example he mentions a few hypothetical anti-gun groups, see if you can figure out the acronyms for these;
"Mothers Opposing Hidden Assault Guns and Silencers,"
"Females Opposed to Owning Loaded SIGs," "Citizens Unarmed, Not Toting Sidearms,"

funny eh?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:14:46 AM EDT
Although I like what he says, and don't see how this case can't go are way, I wont be holding my breath.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:24:08 PM EDT
Great Article...

I got the acronyms - yeah, real funny...
after the way that one lady with the red hair talked to him, I was sure she was the President of "Citizens Unarmed, Not Toting Sidearms,"

It never ceases to amaze me how opponents to us - people who are out to destroy America, and the rights of it's citizens to further their petty agendas - are the rudest, most impolite people you would ever meet.
On The Factor (for example) they interrupt other guests, or talk down (overtalk) the other people when they respond to a question by the host...

NO MANNERS...

Top Top