Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2003 11:17:54 AM EDT
I just made up these signs for the range so if anybody has an idea for targets or whatever for the group let me know and I can make them up.
http://home.swbell.net/graphicx/gunstuff/live-fire1.jpg
This shows the corrugated plastic which is weatherproof and works good as a target holder.  I can cut out about anything to put on these or they can just be used to mount targets on and be left outside.

The thickness of these sheets is about 3/16 of an inch.
http://home.swbell.net/graphicx/gunstuff/live-fire2.jpg
Anything for the group will be free as long as I have the materials laying around.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I wanted them to stand out so I did the reverse on the heading.  If you need anything else let me know and I can probably get it made up tonight so I can bring it tomorrow.

Also... I posted pictures of that 9mm lower in the Rimfire and Pistol forum.  I'll bring that with tomorrow :)

0% Lower post
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Most Excellent! Before you know we are going to start to look like we know what we are doing
Seriously, this looks like everything is going to come together quite nicely.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure that gets the point across.

How about:

"GET BACK BEEEYOTCH!! WE"S BUSTIN CAPS HERE!"

Or something like that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL, I can make one that says that.  

http://home.swbell.net/graphicx/gunstuff/beeeyotch.jpg
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL! That's too freaken funny.

Not sure if that would work for the range at CMMG, but I'd like to have some for my place!

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Stickerman:  Can you do images?  I'd LOVE a set of targets with OBL on them.  Not getting paid to shoot anymore or being able to make the shoots has left me with a lot of pent-up rage that needs to be released, preferably at enemies of my beloved country.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#8]
The machine I have will only cut solid colors, but if you want something printed I have a place that can do it.  They would charge $5 per square foot though.  That could be any design in full color.

Anything in solid colors I can cut out on my machine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the info.  Nice work, BTW.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember seeing some of those targets at the Crossfire indoor range in Independence.  I can't remember if they were a dollar each or if they were a little more.  That might be worth checking into.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice work Stickerman...

Also nice to have met you and your wife the other day...

Your 9mm rifle was cool...
I couldn't help thinking of the scene from "Harlem Nights" with Eddy Murphy - when we were shooting at the car...
RaaatttTatTatTat - plink, plink...
RaaatttTatTatTat - plink...

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks, I wanted them to stand out.

It was nice to get out and meet some people.  I had fun building up the walls on Saturday.  I might see if I can make it this weekend even though we have plans for Saturday evening.  

I had fun running some more rounds through my 9mm even though it didn't feed a few times.  Looks like I need to round off the feedramp a little more.  I'll have to bring my 223 or my Cetme if there will be more tannerite to play with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top