Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2003 1:29:42 PM EDT
Well I am about to frickin kill this guy at work, and I no longer like going to the job I am at.

I need a new job!!!

Anyone got a line at their jobs (here in Columbia or Jeff City) on something that might suit me?

My masters degree is in Art (Real useful degree) , sculpture mostly, but I have taught; Ceramics,photography,colortheory,design,art history,drawing, and online courses.

I have been working in industry since I was 16. So there is very little that i can't do (outside of auto mechanic). I am an excellent fabricator and have massive experience with heavy equipment and vehicles.Construction is no problem as well. I have electrical,plumbing, framing, and roofing experience.

I currently have a CDL permit, but am hoping to get the class B w/air brakes in the next few months if I can stand this fuckin job!!!

Just was hoping there might be some info on a job in here!!!

Thanks all!!

Oh.... I may go plinking with my little pump 22 this Sunday if anyone wants to plink along with me.

MM
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Good chance I'll show up this Sunday again...
I've invited some friends again...

If you bring your AK, I think we can bring some ammo...

JOBS -
I'll keep my eyes open...
Though I saw something in the Tribune classifieds for a Sheetmetal plant here in JC, but I didn't read the detail since it's not my forte...
If I can find it I'll post the info later tonight...

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's the link to that job in Jeff City...
newstribune.townnews.com/classifieds/index.inn?loc=detail&main=Employment&sub=Help%20Wanted

The ad reads as follows -

Employment : Help Wanted
------------------------------------------------
"Pride in our People, Pride in our Products" STEEL FABRICATORS DeLong's, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for Steel Fabricators. The position will include various metal working functions, including grinding, heavy lifting and drilling. Applicants must be willing to work outdoors, be able to read a tape measure and willing to work overtime when needed. Metal working experience will be a plus. The company offers: • Drug Free Workplace • Competitive Hourly Pay • Second Shift Pay Differential • Group Health Insurance • Pension and Profit Sharing Plan • Equal Opportunity Employer Apply in person during normal business hours or send resume and salary history to: DeLong's Inc. 301 Dix Rd. Jefferson City, Missouri 65109 No telephone inquiries please. EOE/M/F/H/V

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Cutter thanks for the job link.  I think Beta and I are gonna try and get away from the range and find some wilderness to shoot in rather than be around all the stupid hunters.
Last time at the range was OK but the whole after the shoot incident was just stupid. I think Rudolf Bennit is safer this time of year.

Hey Beta...would you rather go to Rudolf Bennit or the wilderness you were talking about. I dont care either way. Actually I do...the more the merrier. Lets go to RB instead!!! That way Cutter can come too!!!

I'll be at the Lake all day till late. You can get me on my cell if you want.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:50:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Other ads in News Tribune -

LOCAL METAL FOUNDRY is looking for die cast operators & trimmers. Will train. Competitive wage with experience. Apply at 1723 Industrial Dr., Jefferson City between 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.

NOW HIRING ENLOE ALUMINUM, Inc. is now accepting applications for skilled and general labor positions. Welding and sheet metal skills a plus. WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PEOPLE Apply in person at Enloe Aluminum, Inc. 501 S. Aurora, Eldon, MO 65026 Phone calls will not be accepted.

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cutter thanks for the job link.  I think Beta and I are gonna try and get away from the range and find some wilderness to shoot in rather than be around all the stupid hunters.
Last time at the range was OK but the whole after the shoot incident was just stupid. I think Rudolf Bennit is safer this time of year.

Hey Beta...would you rather go to Rudolf Bennit or the wilderness you were talking about. I dont care either way. Actually I do...the more the merrier. Lets go to RB instead!!! That way Cutter can come too!!!

I'll be at the Lake all day till late. You can get me on my cell if you want.

OK, fine...
Where is this place???
Directions please...

I sent you an IM with my phone number, so give me a call...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top