Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2003 3:48:02 PM EDT
I've made a MODCC soundtrack cd for you guys to listen to on the way home from the September shoot.  Anyone who is going to be there and wants one, raise your hand.  No, you don't get to see the track list, its a surprise.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
im in, i cant wait to see what twisted thing you came up with. does it have bubba rub and little sis on it , you know ar's go whoo. Ronald
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
im in, i cant wait to see what twisted thing you came up with. does it have bubba rub and little sis on it , you know ar's go whoo. Ronald

No, but maybe I should add it as a bonus track?

Seriously, I've been working on it all day, doing format conversions to get the soundclips from the movies to sound right, and working on the order of the tracks.  Right now there are 17 tracks total with 5 of them being <30 second soundbites from our favorite movies.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Even though the thought of what might be on this cd scares me I want a copy.
Thanx Duke!
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I didn't want to make cd that would offend people, so I left tracks like "Die Mothefucker Die" off of this one.  (Yes its on another of my cds, I'm not making this up)

But it should still be a fairly intense listening experience.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Guess what:  I have to work.  SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE.  And it's Zeny's birthday.  I STILL WANT ONE! AND YES, I -AM- YELLING!  And pulling out what little hair I have, looking through the want ads, and considering just up and quitting, though not relishing another 9 months without work...ad infinitum, ad nauseum
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#6]

I'm going to try and make it if only to watch.

Thanks, Duke.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#7]

I'll be out of town.

Any chance one of the Ballwin crew could pick up one of these for me?

Eric
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#8]
You guys who can't make it, I can mail you a copy if you want.  Email me with your addresses and I'll mail you one.  MO members only though.

I've been listening to it all day today, had to do alot of driving, and it holds up pretty well on repeated listening.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll need one too...

Anyone got a BOOM Box???
We can listen to the CD during lunch break for some mood music...

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You guys who can't make it, I can mail you a copy if you want.  Email me with your addresses and I'll mail you one.  MO members only though.

I've been listening to it all day today, had to do alot of driving, and it holds up pretty well on repeated listening.

Email coming at you!
TIA,
Eric
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'll need one too...

Anyone got a BOOM Box???
We can listen to the CD during lunch break for some mood music...

My car works pretty good as a boom box.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 5:53:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Count me in for one!  I can hear it now, "I know what you're thinking.  Did he fire six shots or only five?  Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself.  But being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clear off, you've got to ask yourself one question; Do I feel lucky?  Well, do ya punk?"
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Count me in for one!  I can hear it now, "I know what you're thinking.  Did he fire six shots or only five?  Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself.  But being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clear off, you've got to ask yourself one question; Do I feel lucky?  Well, do ya punk?"

I was gonna put that one in, but there is too much background noise and you can't hear the quote very well.  Oh well, the others won't disappoint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top