Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/8/2003 6:55:56 PM EDT
Anyone else here going to be there? I figure on showing up around noon or so.
I will be wearing a camo boonie hat and probably carrying an old pistol. (Astra 400 for those who might recognize it)
Hope to see some MoDCC folk there! :)
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:53:10 AM EDT
Gary;
I missed this one -- is the show that is normally at either the stratford inn or the machinist's hall ? If not I'm not aware od this show at all. Can you give me some more info ?

cliff
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:46:44 PM EDT
It was down south off of Tesson Ferry road at some park complex which I can't recall the name of right now. They have a multi-purpose building by the golf course and thats where the show is.
BTW, last weekends show wasn't that great, I got the around 3pm and many vendors were already gone. Also the MACA shows are mainly for collectible type firearms, lots of old and expensive stuff, not a lot of modern items.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 7:01:14 AM EDT
Never heard of it. Have you been to these ?

http://www.stlweaponcollectors.com

That's where I normally attend. The shows at the machinist's hall have a mom and pop ammo booth that sells S&B and imported ammo very cheap. I was buying SA Milsurp from them for $34.00 a 300 rd. pack. and they carry milsurp .308 ammo also (wolf also, but I just can't get over these steel cases.)

Does you place have anything public for future show dates ?

Top Top