Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2003 6:55:56 PM EDT
Anyone else here going to be there? I figure on showing up around noon or so.
I will be wearing a camo boonie hat and probably carrying an old pistol. (Astra 400 for those who might recognize it)
Hope to see some MoDCC folk there! :)
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Gary;
I missed this one -- is the show that is normally at either the stratford inn or the machinist's hall ?  If not I'm not aware od this show at all.  Can you give me some more info ?

cliff
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
It was down south off of Tesson Ferry road at some park complex which I can't recall the name of right now. They have a multi-purpose building by the golf course and thats where the show is.
BTW, last weekends show wasn't that great, I got the around 3pm and many vendors were already gone. Also the MACA shows are mainly for collectible type firearms, lots of old and expensive stuff, not a lot of modern items.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of it.  Have you been to these ?

http://www.stlweaponcollectors.com

That's where I normally attend. The shows at the machinist's hall have a mom and pop ammo booth that sells S&B and imported ammo very cheap. I was buying SA Milsurp from them for $34.00 a 300 rd. pack. and they carry milsurp .308 ammo also (wolf also, but I just can't get over these steel cases.)  

Does you place have anything public for future show dates ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top