Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/4/2003 9:06:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2003 1:08:02 PM EDT by -Duke-Nukem-]
Hey all, I've sucessfully relocated to Holden, MO (just south of Warrensburg) with my fiance' Morgan, who already has DSL service set up. Told you guys she rocks!

The bar exam didn't kill me, I'm still alive enough to shoot a Garand at the MODCC match, woohoo! I find out whether I passed or not in late September, so don't ask before then dammit! I'm sure I'll be wondering about it every day till then anyway.

Are there any members in the Warrensburg/Lee's Summit/Clinton/Harrisonville area? Sound off!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:15:27 AM EDT
well im glad to have you back, and i am sorry i couldnt help you move. i missed the flashlight thread im only catcing bits and pieces of it. so how is the job hunt going? Ronald
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:06:04 AM EDT
Open a paralegal office while your're waiting on your law license - you may not make more money, but I will bet the hassle and stress ratio to dollar is lower. After you get a law practice rolling, consider opening a small local chain of paralegal offices.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 12:27:55 PM EDT
You moved to a city named Holden just down the road from another city named Clinton....
I am worried about you.

BTW, good luck on the bar!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:31:02 PM EDT
Glad to here the move went ok Duke.

<­BR>

So, did you pass the bar?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:21:05 PM EDT
Ask me about the bar exam at the end of September. Till then I'll be unpacking my stuff and working on this old house, and throwing resume's at anyone who will catch one!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2003 8:26:36 PM EDT by Klutch]
I live in (S)Lees S(c)ummit

Kind of funny too, I work for a huge law firm in KC. I am NOT a lawyer though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 12:09:49 PM EDT
Klutch I grew up in Lee's Scummit. I graduated from LSHS in '95, before they opened up the new high school. I'm only about half an hour away from there now.

I'm wondering where the Johnson County range is, I know one exists, its a conservation range like Finger Lakes, but I don't know how to get to it.
Top Top