Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2003 12:31:30 PM EDT
I hope we didn't miss any late arrivals.  Holeshot, hotspur and I all left at around 1:30.  Cutter was there also.  

BaNo, if we missed each other, my offer to send you the scope in the mail still stands, or we can try to meet up again at the next shoot.  Just let me know.

Link Posted: 7/5/2003 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Working
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Man, oh man was it HOT!!! Still had a good time though. I thought there might have been a few more show up. But, then again, it was a holiday weekend.
Maybe next time.

Eric
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I rolled in about 2-2:30
Everybody was gone.
Mecheng stopped by on his way to work to say howdy.
and Ken from RSA came and got my maadi(on his way to see T3).
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#4]
well i was stuck at work i was on call the whole weekend and i think i spent most of my time there. just like last time when i had to go to FL i think my boss has somthing aganst ar shoots. Ronald
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]

I had my face buried in "General Order" books for the Patrol.

Wish I could have made it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top