Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 10:43:03 PM EDT
I'm new to AR15.com, and absolutely giddy that there are other AR lovers in Mo! Few and far between down here (Southwest).

My main hangout is (shameless plug) Sigforum, and I followed Hawkeye's FDCC pics here, and decided to sign up!

So we gonna get MODCC rolling? I'm in! Where's it gonna be held?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Aboard!  Good to see another Ozarkian in the neighborhood!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome Aboard!

Anyway, MODCC is still in the planning stages, and we need to develop methods of providing scenarios that can be shot safely within the limitations of the range.  We don't need errant rounds impacting off the site, and we need to make it safe for us to shoot.  Kill houses are few and far between around here, especially for civilians to use.

Things with MODCC will probably take off after -DukeNukem- passes his bar, and I am able to hire more people so I'm not doing 70 hour workweeks.  I'm looking into getting long-sleeved black T-shirts made with raid-jacket type lettering on them, and the AR15.com logo, if GoatBoy approves.

CMMG and Sableco are our industry partners, and we need to coordinate our needs with them.

This is definitely not back-burner, but it is best to have things planned out than to just go out there willy-nilly and have someone get hurt.  Training runs will definitely be planned prior to hot runs.  Teamwork exercises, getting together and knowing each other, etc. are going to be first.

If anyone has any suggestions, pop me an e-mail at [email protected].  I would also appreciate receiving email from anyone in the STL area who is interested.

Regards,

Ken
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome...

Join the fun...

Link Posted: 7/11/2003 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Hot-Lead,

I see you already made it to the thread regarding the first shoot.

If you haven't already, check out the webpage.  It's nothing flashy but it has most of the important info.  modcc.port5.com/

If you have any further questions about MODCC, feel free to direct them to me via email.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 4:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Hkocher; yep! I'm all over that!

llanero, you a hillbilly too?
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hkocher; yep! I'm all over that!

llanero, you a hillbilly too?

My nickname, amongst my city-folk workmates, is "backwoods".  But most of them are from St. Louis--anyone that eats raccoon is 'backwoods' to them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top