Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2003 10:28:22 AM EDT
Gunstock
Oct 10th, 11th in Waco, Texas...

Anyone want to go???

Thought we might get a van (or 2), and a group of us drive there for the weekend...
If we can get 3 or 4 (more if second van) of us to share driving, gas, etc., then it could be a cool, inexpensive weekend jaunt for us...

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't this the same time as Knob Creek?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
jcbrown,
Click here.  Scroll about 2/3 down the page.  EdAvilaSr and Goatboy address that question.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been tasked to be the RSO for Gunstock, job permitting, so I guess I kind of have to go!  I've got a tent, but am planning on getting a nicer, bigger one.  Also, some tarps and poles to make sun-shelters out of.  Sunstroke is no joke, and I speak from experience.

We've got time, but have to stick with it.

Semper Fi!

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've been tasked to be the RSO for Gunstock, job permitting, so I guess I kind of have to go!  I've got a tent, but am planning on getting a nicer, bigger one.  Also, some tarps and poles to make sun-shelters out of.  Sunstroke is no joke, and I speak from experience.

We've got time, but have to stick with it.

Semper Fi!

If you got to go, then I'll tag along if that is OK with you...
The drive will be 12 plus hours, so we can tag team on the driving, and drive straight through...

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a plan.  I'd prefer for Zeny to come along, as well.  Maybe renting a van would be appropriate, for all the gear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top