Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2017 10:19:56 PM EDT
Anyone here a member or has been?  Thinking about heading there on Friday to check them out.  Curious to know if it's any good.  They seem to have several ranges with numerous steel plates to bang on.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's the one I'm thinking of, I went there around 2009ish last time. Public only had one range to shoot on. One plate rack for pistol, two or three other pistol lanes.

For rifle, probably 6-8 lanes with some target stands and two gongs on a hillside at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a member and a quick link to their website.  That place has improved a lot in the past year and is still improving.  They have a public range that is right next to their office and 7 other ranges for their members.  There isn't a safety officer on the member ranges, so its pretty much open communication and self-governed.  Membership prices are decent and they often run some sort of promo during the holidays where you can save 25.00 or so.  I do like the outdoor range and I would say give it a go.  If you shoot more than a couple times of month, the membership is definitely worth it and will pay for itself twice over.  Guests are 10.00 and they have daily specials on their website ie. free guest day and female day.

It does get crowded sometimes, but with the pistol range expansion it isn't that bad.  and you can keep your brass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad has been a member out there for quite a while. Like everybody else has said, they have made substantial improvements over the last year. The new steel plate range is an absolute hoot to shoot on.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I was a long time member. They have improved a lot lately, but I would not shoot on the public/day use range. The membership is fair for what you get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top