Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2017 8:36:52 PM EDT
I've got a bunch of 7.62x39 ammo for an AK47.  I sold my AK and all the mags for it but I've got a bunch of ammo I have no use for.  I'd like to "donate" (i.e.for free) all the ammo to someone who really needs it and who has no legal impairments from possessing it.  Let me know here in a response and I'll get with the lucky shooter for free ammo!!  Note:  I'll pick the member and it is not "first come first served" who responds.  Interested?  Let me know.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You've got to be kidding!  No one wants FREE (absolutely, positively FREE) AK47/SKS ammo?  Surely there is someone in/around Mobile that could use some spare target ammo? Did I mention FREE ??
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I only do ARs but I've got a coworker that only likes AKs. He's not a arf member but he live out by Johnson and Jeff Hamilton. I can message you his contact info if you want to deal with him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd rather you let him know about my offer and if he is interested, you can IM me his info.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Hello Sir, I'm in West Mobile and would Love some free ammo.  Gun show this weekend, you going?  Thanks for offer.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent you an IM so we can meet and give you ammo.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Ammo, she be all gone.  Thanks Leo!!  Safe shooting!! Steve
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you Thank you Thank you Sir!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top