Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2017 12:56:00 AM EDT
Hey, I'm looking for a couple of people who are interested in hunting hogs and coyote, on Fort Rucker.  I think it would be fun helping them lower the population and also get people into hunting.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:46:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I am always in to help control the population.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Heck, I would be in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I'm talking about.  Let's get this thing kicked off.  I really think this would help the Post out.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 3:27:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Too far away for me. Otherwise I would be interested.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
When do you guys want to meet up do get things going?
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#6]
When are you thinking about going? I and a friend (O-4 USMC Ret) might be interested.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
When ever we can get a group that's interested.  I just don't want to do the solo hunting thing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I grew up in Enterprise but don't live around there anymore.   What are the rules for hunting at Fort Rucker now?   When I left home in 76 it was pretty much buckshot for deer and that was about it.   I'm sure things have changed since though.    I'm retired mil too!   ;)
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I grew up in Enterprise but don't live around there anymore.   What are the rules for hunting at Fort Rucker now?   When I left home in 76 it was pretty much buckshot for deer and that was about it.   I'm sure things have changed since though.    I'm retired mil too!   ;)
View Quote
It depends on the area that your hunting in.  They also require a hunters safety course for because its federal property.  You have to have a state hunting license and a Fort Rucker post hunting license and follow their regulations.  I'm really wanting to get out there before the month is out.  PM me so we can get this going.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:52:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Can we go after those hogs this month?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and do some hunting on Fort Rucker this month or starting next month?  The hogs are huge and the deer are really nice.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Please delete thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top