BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 8:19:08 PM EDT
What say ye?

Woody
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm free.  Let's hope the weather cooperates this time.

Too bad you couldn't come last time.  You missed seeing some guy's machine gun blow up.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You missed seeing some guy's machine gun blow up.

HUH???  Details?

Woody
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HUH???  Details?

Woody

Right as I was getting ready to leave, some guy shows up with a MAC 11.  While firing away, the thing blew up.  Scott said it freaked him out.  I guess the guy is ok, but his MAC 11 isn't.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:10:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HUH???  Details?

Woody

Right as I was getting ready to leave, some guy shows up with a MAC 11.  While firing away, the thing blew up.  Scott said it freaked him out.  I guess the guy is ok, but his MAC 11 isn't.

Yikes.  There goes about $3 grand.  That would majorly suck!

Woody
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Decide which day and time, I should be able to make it...

Well that incident must have happened right after I left then, Mike, b/c we shot his Russian PPsh MG right before...which was pretty awesome (no recoil).

Woody, any dessicant available? We missed ya last time man.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

<<snip>>

[hysterical woman] You just love me for, for, for my dessicants!  [/hysterical woman]
I have some.  You need large (safe-sized) or small (ammo can-sized)?  I have several of each at the moment...

I'll check with my lovely darling wife (why am I typing that?  she isn't here to see it) and see when I'm allowed to play with the other kiddies....

Woody
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

[hysterical woman] You just love me for, for, for my dessicants!  [/hysterical woman]
I have some.  You need large (safe-sized) or small (ammo can-sized)?  I have several of each at the moment...

I'll check with my lovely darling wife (why am I typing that?  she isn't here to see it) and see when I'm allowed to play with the other kiddies....

Woody

hahahaha... cannot believe you even said that!  I meant we missed ya.....w/ our bullets that is!...there you feel better now!

I can use 2 of each size if you can spare that many...if not, I'll take whatever you can spare.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<<snip>>

Woody

i will be there..oh by the way i saved this for posperity
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
So, is it going to be Saturday?  There will be a match that day.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Either day works for me.  I'd rather not compete with a match.  Sunday then?

Woody
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm gonna try to make it out there Sunday.  I really need to get my subguns ready for the Creek in a couple of weeks. I'll try to roust Jerry up too...I know Scott wants to try out that suppressor!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Well that pretty much seals the deal for me.  I'll be out there Sunday.  

Woody
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Sunday it is.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm gonna try to make it out there Sunday.  I really need to get my subguns ready for the Creek in a couple of weeks. I'll try to roust Jerry up too...I know Scott wants to try out that suppressor!!

talked to jerry yesterday ..he said he would be there mostlikeley
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Sunday it is!...what time is everyone planning on being there?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sunday it is!...what time is everyone planning on being there?

between 11 and 1 here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top