Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 10:13:32 AM EDT
I arranged to receive Academy gift cards for Christmas so I could buy a Beretta 390 (12 gauge).  It is priced at $499.00.  The store in Lafayette doesn't have one.  I've called both in BR, the Lake Charles location and a few around the  NO area.  Next time you're in the store buying ammo, please take a look for this shotgun.  If you happen to find one, please let me know.   I'd appreciate it.  SIG45ACP
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a new Academy opening in Alexandria sometime soon, in fact they might be open now. I haven't been home in awhile (I live across the river from Alex) I'm going home this weekend for a couple of days and I'll check and see for you if they're open.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I arranged to receive Academy gift cards for Christmas so I could buy a Beretta 390 (12 gauge).  The store in Lafayette doesn't have one.  I've called both in BR, the Lake Charles location and a few around the  NO area.  Next time you're in the store buying ammo, please take a look for this shotgun.  If you happen to find one, please let me know.   I'd appreciate it.  SIG45ACP

call academey in gulfport mississippi .... they may have one
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
The one down here in Houma has a couple Berreta autos and one over and under.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
If I found one in Mississippi, can I legally buy it as a LA resident?  I called the Gulfport store and they don't have any 390's.  They, like most other locations, have plenty of 391's that are priced at over $850.00.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top