Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 9:16:21 PM EDT
I have been up to my neck in schoolwork for my last class in college before I am officially edjumacated.  But, we get the Tuesday off for Mardi Gras, so I have time on the weekend before to actually get out of the house and go do something.  What better than to get together with some friends and shoot shit?  So, what say ye?  Shall it be the 25th (Saturday) or the 26th (Sunday)?

I know there is one non-DCM guy who is interested in coming out.  His name's Bruce, and I know he has a thing for 1911s, so he can't be all bad, eh?    Anyway, let's get something set up.  And this time, there had better be some damn Tannerite out there!

Woody
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:44:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have been up to my neck in schoolwork for my last class in college before I am officially edjumacated.  But, we get the Tuesday off for Mardi Gras, so I have time on the weekend before to actually get out of the house and go do something.  What better than to get together with some friends and shoot shit?  So, what say ye?  Shall it be the 25th (Saturday) or the 26th (Sunday)?

I know there is one non-DCM guy who is interested in coming out.  His name's Bruce, and I know he has a thing for 1911s, so he can't be all bad, eh?    Anyway, let's get something set up.  And this time, there had better be some damn Tannerite out there!

Woody

i can probally come not sure yet...my brother is supposed to be comming down with 4 of his friends from daytona beach for mardigras...depending on stuff to do i should be there..especially since i have to try out a few new toys past my 100 yard range..

also woody i need a few welds done can ya help me out ...its armor plate so we will have to heat it up before it gets welded  4 welds  6 inches long or less
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good to me.  I'm free that whole weekend.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Well...I gonna have to miss it! BUT! I have a legitimate excuse....Me and Jerry will be in Hernando for Florida's finest machinegun gun shoot!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]
have to be Sat for me...

Shoot'n golf on Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
have to be Sat for me...

Shoot'n golf on Sunday.

What caliber do you use for golf balls?

Woody

P.S.  So should I bring that Mossy with me for ya?  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well...I gonna have to miss it! BUT! I have a legitimate excuse....Me and Jerry will be in Hernando for Florida's finest machinegun gun shoot!

yeah yeah yeah ...so are you and jerry goin tomorrow if the weather clears up?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good on either day....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:07:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not going to be able to. Got some family commitments...I'm not sure about Jerry, I know he wanted to try a few out before we went to Hernando.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not going to be able to. Got some family commitments...I'm not sure about Jerry, I know he wanted to try a few out before we went to Hernando.

cool i was hoping to try out my new suppressor
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Got kid duty this weekend, so that's a negative on the attendance for me...

Hey, look at the bright side, at least Scott won't have to tow anybody
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hey, look at the bright side, at least Scott won't have to tow anybody

Wait, didn't you get a new..... oh, nevermind, you got a Chevy, so a need for towing is still a distinct possiblity.  

Woody

P.S.  Don't ask what my wife drives, ok?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh, and it's gonna have to be Saturday the 25th for me as well.....

Woody
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey, look at the other bright side... If Charlie Henderson is still paying all the sales tax, and still giving the Ford discount, I'll be trading in the Monte Carlo for a new Mustang GT, Bullet rims and all...  Just waiting for my income tax to come in, then all hell's gonna break loose...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#14]
so saturday it is then...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Supposed to drop a lot of wet stuff saturday...  If not, me and the little ones might venture out over there.  Anyone got about a 2' leash I can use on my son?  AKA Mr. Wildman...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Supposed to drop a lot of wet stuff saturday...  If not, me and the little ones might venture out over there.  Anyone got about a 2' leash I can use on my son?  AKA Mr. Wildman...

sure i have some rope and is you break down again it can double as a towrope

not bringing food so fend for yourselves....................what time also?..noon?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#17]
See ya'll Saturday, hopefully.  

The weather forecast stinks at this point.  If it stays this way, I may be coming out on Sunday instead.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#18]
According to the Weather Channel, it's going to rain all day long on Saturday.....

AAAARRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHH!!!  

Woody

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:38:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
According to the Weather Channel, it's going to rain all day long on Saturday.....

AAAARRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHH!!!  

Woody

well it is supposed to rain today also but its sunny as hell outside..mabye it will be sunny after noon also...

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHH!!!  

Woody

well it is supposed to rain today also but its sunny as hell outside..mabye it will be sunny after noon also...

As of right now, they show a 100% chance for rain from 12 noon until 4pm.

www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USMS0250?begHour=5&begDay=56
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHH!!!  

Woody

As of right now, they show a 100% chance for rain from 12 noon until 4pm.

www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USMS0250?begHour=5&begDay=56

are we goin to shoot or not?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#22]
its wet outside
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top