Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 9:53:24 AM EDT
Does anyone have a good recomendation for a class 3 dealer in Alabama? I am in the Birmingham area.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Look up Jeff's shooters supply.   Seen him at a few gun shows.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Nick Hope of Rock Creek in Bessemer, AL is a C3/ Suppressor Mfg. , real nice guy even when you haven't purchased from him.  You also demo his suppressor and MG also if you like.

go to the subguns.com board and look up other C3 recommended and reputable dealers (Nick Hope is one of them and another one in Pelham, forgot his name).

Edit to ADD: Deal w/ Southeastern Gun if you like, but it's been mine and others that they are NOT customer friendly period...even you when you have purchase from them before, the way they deal with you, are not worthy of even going back. I don't understand how they stay in business the way they are.

One example:
When the State of AL first passed a no-waiting period on handgun purchase if you cleared NICS, my NICS (background) check cleared in 30 min....they still want to hold and abide by the 3-day waiting period after I pointed that out to them...bunch stupid ass that they are.  I lived 3 hours away and had to come back to pick up the fuking pistol that I purchased.  So fuk 'em...if that's how they want to treat their customer like that.  The owner and older guy named Mike is somewhat alright...its the rest of the sons / workers in there thats driving customers off
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nick Hope of Rock Creek in Bessemer, AL is a C3/ Suppressor Mfg. , real nice guy.

go to the subguns.com board and look up other C3 recommended and reputable dealers (Nick Hope is one of them and another one in Pelham, forgot his name).

Mark White is in Pelham

See Tom Pinon over at the "Gun Cellar" in Hoover
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
That is correct Para...what Para said
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Mark White now lives in Arizona
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Southeastern Guns in Trussvile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top