Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/29/2006 7:59:58 PM EDT
Ok,

Fess up.

I passed you on 610E heading back toGulfport from the Kenner show...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:02:30 AM EDT
Was it a Ford sedan?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:56:16 PM EDT
I know who it belongs to. I will let him tell you.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:34:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RAMMUNITION:
Was it a Ford sedan?

I don't remember now... seems like it. it was bluish-aqua I believe...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:18:36 PM EDT
The suspense is killing me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:39:00 AM EDT

Don't know but i keep seeing a "peace through superior firepower" on a bumper sticker on Jefferson at I12 going to work every other day.

And a guy at the gym was sporting a black tshirt that read the same thing on it.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:49:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SkiandShoot:
Don't know but i keep seeing a "peace through superior firepower" on a bumper sticker on Jefferson at I12 going to work every other day.

And a guy at the gym was sporting a black tshirt that read the same thing on it.

My brother-in-law is big into that phrase. I know he at least has one of the shirts. Don't know if he has a sticker on his SUV. What kind of vehicle is it?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:29:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vsound:

Originally Posted By SkiandShoot:

My brother-in-law is big into that phrase. I know he at least has one of the shirts. Don't know if he has a sticker on his SUV. What kind of vehicle is it?

Don't remember but I think it was a car though. I havent seen it in a while but will keep an eye out for it.

Top Top