Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 5:46:52 PM EDT
On Thursday I signed on a storefront, we have build up during Feb with grand opening in March. Unfortunately I will ave to leave you guys. My store is going to be outside of Ft. Benning in Columbus city. I am real excited I have been doing my website for the last three yrs so I am glad to finally be able to take anoter step up in the firearms industry. Then future plans include a second store and outdoor range, with compititions and a proshop. We will be able to cover both the Alabama and Georgia side.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:43:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ajamesp51:
On Thursday I signed on a storefront, we have build up during Feb with grand opening in March. Unfortunately I will ave to leave you guys. My store is going to be outside of Ft. Benning in Columbus city. I am real excited I have been doing my website for the last three yrs so I am glad to finally be able to take anoter step up in the firearms industry. Then future plans include a second store and outdoor range, with compititions and a proshop. We will be able to cover both the Alabama and Georgia side.

+1

Great to hear of your progress in life.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:23:44 PM EDT
Congrats! Hope everything works out the way you plan! Or better!

Woody
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:03:47 PM EDT
Oh, you said "proshop"... thought it was "pr0nshop"... my bad. Good luck though!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:48:47 AM EDT

Congratulations, James! You have to let me/us know when it is all finalized, so I can come and visit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:07:10 AM EDT
Here is a pic of my store.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:38:35 AM EDT
Good luck. Graet location. Cops can go next door to get a pizza, stop by your place for ammo, and go next door and shoot a dog
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:37:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By alaman:
Good luck. Graet location. Cops can go next door to get a pizza, stop by your place for ammo, and go next door and shoot a dog

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:05:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By alaman:

I'am a Cop and I even think thats funny.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:40:09 AM EDT
Hey, this is the internet. You don't have to leave. Keep us posted on your progress. My BIL lives in Columbus. Maybe I can introduce him to an EBR or EBG(lock) at your place when I visit. Best of luck.
Top Top