Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 5:48:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have nothing else to do go to the show.  Don't expect much though.  The show has been on a steady decline for a few years now.  If you are looking for a cool gun shop to visit while you are in town go to Shooters Club on David Drive near Arline hwy.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I will be in the New Orleans area working my day job, 23rd for two weeks following.  I see there is a gun show listed at some town called Kenner, LA Lake Ponch, center.  Worth going to or not it will be something to do over the weekend,  anything else in the area gun related I should know of?

go home yankee

if you are in the coatal mississippi area any let me know
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
David, Don't know much about what may be happening in New Orleans area that is gun related, but like johnnyrebel said, if you get over to the Mississippi coast(about 1 1/2 hr drive east) let us know. We have a pretty good bunch of guys that shoot pretty regular at the Pascagoula DCM range.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, keep Johnnyrebel in mind, especially if you break your clutch cable out in the middle of nowhere!  Cool range, even cooler shooters...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
IM inbound
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
David, Don't know much about what may be happening in New Orleans area that is gun related, but like johnnyrebel said, if you get over to the Mississippi coast(about 1 1/2 hr drive east) let us know. We have a pretty good bunch of guys that shoot pretty regular at the Pascagoula DCM range.

There is a bunch of us that goes to NSR and shoot alot.

I've been to the Pascagoula DCM range a couple of times, I'll do the driving being I know where it is if  David wants to go meet up with some ARFCOM members.

Wesley
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been to the Pascagoula DCM range a couple of times, I'll do the driving being I know where it is if  David wants to go meet up with some ARFCOM members.

Wesley

If you don't mind me asking I where is NSR.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wesley

Garyville, LA    

Around Laplace
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wesley

Garyville, LA    

Around Laplace

Oh.  You are talking about Nick's
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Will has been in contact with me, we are going to try to get together this weekend,  Due to circumstances here I did not bring a lot of toys to play with.  Glock 19 with Evolution 9 silencer, Walther P22 silenced, the select fire conversion for the Glock, and KelTec sub 9 folding rifle.

Will is setting up the get together.

I was just looking at the weather, it is suppose to rain this weekend.

I'll swing by the Shooters Club tomorow and check out a few things. They are open on sundays.

www.shootersclub.com
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I will be at the Kenner Gun show on Saturday 28th from 9-11:30 or so, then off to some shooting in Baton Rouge.  I will be wearing a Red NE State Subgun Match T-Shirt.

Anyone wants to say hi can do so.

Did you get a chance to check out Red Stick Firearms in Baton Rouge on Choctaw Drive?  Will has some of the coolest toys for rent  Also, his prices are reasonable compared to the other dealers and/or ranges in Baton Rouge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top