Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 7:18:36 PM EDT
I am trying to get in contact with a business called Atlantic Marine, any know if the phones are back up in this area
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Waveland was hit real hard by hurricane Katrina. Phone service has been restored to any businesses still standing, so, if you're not getting through, it's probably not there. I'm about 30 miles east of there and have a friend in Bay St Louis that i'll get to run a recon mission for you. Do you have a phone number or street address?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I was there after the storm and the owner donated some boats to out PD for search efforts and we wanted to thank him again, No street signs were up I just know its down by the beach area, sorry I cant provide more info
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some pics of Waveland, taken from up on the water tank at the railroad tracks looking south toward the water.  There is nothing but debris.  If the business was south of the railroad tracks, there's a good chance it is gone.

Woody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top