Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:45:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont forget your GUNS! and AMMO too!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
A little after action report for those of you that give a rats ass.

We had 5 folks show up for this one, and from what cajunmojo says is a new record.  Myself (szurgot), canjunmojo, pulpsmack, la_confederate, and bigAL.

It rained on us for a little while, but that gave us a chance to get to know each other a little.  If you havent met these guys yet, you are missing out.  They are all great people. We are all different people with different backgrounds with the one common interest,  BRD.  

I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and putting a name with a face finally. Which I must say, I was picturing someone totally different for each person, and for whatever reason I was thought to be a fat guy with facial hair.  Big surprise to see my scrawny 160 lb self show up.

It was also cool to be able to shoot different setups and see some equipment I have only seen in pictures before this.  The most "macked out" award goes to bigAL's bushmaster.  Everyone wanted to shoot his.   The "good will" award goes to cajunmojo for letting some young kids with their dad pop off a few rounds, and therefore educating the public about our "evil" guns.

Everyones rifle functioned perfectly and the only malfunction we had was on mojo's AK.  Hmmmmm, I thought those things were soooooooo reliable.

Anyway, if you couldnt make this one.  Try for the next.  I'll be doing a post sometime in the future with a date and time.  And now that we have all met, maybe a BBQ will be in order.

Happy and safe shooting to you all.

Szurgot
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys, it was great meeting you all and I look forward to doing it again in the future. Sorry I had to leave early but The demands of school take precidence. I second Big Al's setup, and I hate him with envy seeing how a fellow student has the $$$ to mack the hell out of his build. You ought to take a bow Al, & throw up a pic or two if you have the time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Wished I could have been there but my schedule is slammed till Mid Sept. Then its football season! maybe an LSU open date? or a morning of an away game?

SS
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I sure enjoyed the shoot as well.  And, yes, I think I hold title to the "big redneck" award.  Hope
[><]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#6]
This is like 4-year old soccer.  Everyone gets a award just for showing up.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey guys, it was great meeting you all and I look forward to doing it again in the future. Sorry I had to leave early but The demands of school take precidence. I second Big Al's setup, and I hate him with envy seeing how a fellow student has the $$$ to mack the hell out of his build. You ought to take a bow Al, & throw up a pic or two if you have the time.

Alright. You asked for it.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Showoff!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#9]
damm sorry i missed this one , so when is the next one going to be  hopefully my beltfed will come with me next shoot. when need to do another one soon and do some cooking while we are thier. bryan
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
damm sorry i missed this one , so when is the next one going to be  hopefully my beltfed will come with me next shoot. when need to do another one soon and do some cooking while we are thier. bryan

Your kidding about the belt fed, right.  I think I got wood.

If your not kidding, the next one will be as soon as you get it.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

So, should I buy some .308 or 8mm on my next ammo order?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#12]
nope not kiding 1919a4 308 its built as of now i just need to scrap up the funds to pay for it.i dont think the range master will like this unit up thier in sherburne.NO RAPID FIREING  BOYS ......................THATS SO FUNNY WHEN HE DOES THAT.  dont worry tim i going to order a couple of more cans of the linked 308 form ammunitionstore.com as soon as i can. bryan
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top