Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 8:46:53 AM EDT
ROLL TIDE !!!

...although it looks like Tommy's boys might clean our clocks Saturday...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Im an Auburn fan, but I dont keep up much with sports.  I really dont care which way it goes.

But atleast the range will be empty for a couple of hours!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, you're not REALLY an Auburn fan, then.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]

LSU, 2

State of bama, 0.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

LSU, 2

State of bama, 0.

You guys have been GREAT this year!  And you definitely had Bama's number last weekend.  Personally, I would rather see y'all win the Nat'l Championship than any of the others in contention (Go SEC!).

All of that being said, I can clearly rememember a couple of years ago when my little ol' commuter-college twice-Alma-Mater UAB beat y'all...

...in Baton Rouge...

...for Homecoming, was it?...  

edited:
See, I'm a Bama fan & I didn't even have to fall back on the "So, how many National Championships have y'all won?"...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 See, I'm a Bama fan & I didn't even have to fall back on the "So, how many National Championships have y'all won?"...

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:05:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

All of that being said, I can clearly rememember a couple of years ago when my little ol' commuter-college twice-Alma-Mater UAB beat y'all...

...in Baton Rouge...

YES Your absolutely right. It was homecoming. It was a sobering loss and after that Saban really turned that loss around.

You sure you want to bring up tiny teams beating Giants?

SEPT 20th 2003, 19-16.

edited:

Thats ok, no offense taken. We haven't won nearly as many as ya'll and if we were 2-5 in the SEC and quit before the season even started because we knew we were not eligble for the SEC crown we would be holding on to "Legends" and the "Past" also. No hard feelings.

Seriously, If the tigers bring their A game Sat., we will easily win, but if we don't it will be trouble.

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:22:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...in Baton Rouge...

YES Your absolutely right. It was homecoming. It was a sobering loss and after that Saban really turned that loss around.

SEPT 20th 2003, 19-16.

edited:

Thats ok, no offense taken. We haven't won nearly as many as ya'll and if we were 2-5 in the SEC and quit before the season even started because we knew we were not eligble for the SEC crown we would be holding on to "Legends" and the "Past" also. No hard feelings.

Seriously, If the tigers bring their A game Sat., we will easily win, but if we don't it will be trouble.

GO BLAZERS
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...in Baton Rouge...

SEPT 20th 2003, 19-16.

edited:

GO BLAZERS

GO HUSKIES OF NIU (19-16), SEPT. 20TH 2003 . WHAT A BLOWN LOSS THAT WAS BY BRYANTS COACHING STAFF. BRYANT SHOULD BE FIRED!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#9]
You go for the Blazers Beetle?

Im sitting at UAB right now.

Do you go/went here?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know about BB, notso, but I am a proud double-alumnus - my undergraduate degree and my second master's came from UAB (my MBA, which came in between, came from AUM)...

...which means I got two calls from UAB instead of one last week to contribute to the alumni fund... (AUM hasn't called lately...)
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:13:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I was wondering how many people here went to UAB.

I just started in the fall, and its Ok so far.
Im majoring in Mech Eng, so I get to do almost all the math courses.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

LSU, 2

State of bama, 0.

LSU is the class of the SEC this year for sure. Best team by far in the Conference.

Hell, I even hope y'all win the BCS lottery to see who gets the privelege of having Oklahoma beat holy shit out them. Best team by far in the Nation.

Trust me, you hope USC wins out.

SG
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LSU, 2

State of bama, 0.

LSU is the class of the SEC this year for sure. Best team by far in the Conference.

Hell, I even hope y'all win the BCS lottery to see who gets the privelege of having Oklahoma beat holy shit out them. Best team by far in the Nation.

Trust me, you hope USC wins out.

SG

I watched the rust bowl Sat. night after the tigers scrapped out a win. Both of those bama teams have some good players but Auburn had better coaching obviously.

Your right though, the Sooners would eat our offense up. It would not be pretty.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I was wondering how many people here went to UAB.

I just started in the fall, and its Ok so far.
Im majoring in Mech Eng, so I get to do almost all the math courses.

I'm an employee by day and undergrad student by night.  FYI - Trogdor and Lost Wildcat also work here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top