Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2003 6:30:36 PM EDT
I was just going to IM Beer Slayer on this one, but he would probably wonder "Who in the hell is this guy and why is he IMing me?" Anyway, the Garand debate is hot and heavy on the general forum and it has got me salivating for a CMP Garand again. I have tried the CMP links to the Birmingham sites but they don't have match info. etc that I could find. I am a member of FOP but I don't think they have them. What is the easiest way to go shoot a match in Birmingham?

Juice standing by
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Ar'right used to have CMP matches a while back, even at FOP I believe. I still haven't made it to one...
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:18:51 AM EDT
[#2]
you can shoot at magic city gun club on the 2nd saturday of each month.....it is just north east of b'ham..reduced 100 yard match. im me if interested. i shoot there about 5-6 times a year.great bunch of guys too!how do u like those sentence fragments?.........hehehe
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 7:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Excellent fragments! Thanks for the recommendations, IM sent.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#4]
im me we can help you out.

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top