Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2003 3:40:24 PM EDT
Go to the survival forum and check out the tacked thread on next weekends camping trip!

Balming
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Balming, would you mind providing a link to the said subject?  Dummy me, the Hometown Board is the only one I visit and I can't find the Survival board.

Thanks,,,,Rick
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=123

There you go!

Balming
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Balming! You still have that blue steel pot with the bullet holes in it? That was without a doubt the funniest shit that I have ever seen at a gun range! Later mah brotha!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Balming! You still have that blue steel pot with the bullet holes in it? That was without a doubt the funniest shit that I have ever seen at a gun range! Later mah brotha!

HEY, why aren't you coming down for this trip?

You can ride with little TJ and me.

Tj
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HEY, why aren't you coming down for this trip?

You can ride with little TJ and me.

Tj

WTF is you talking about, soul biscuit? I looked and didn't see the post about it.

Anyhoo, I have to bugout for La. about 02:00 hrs thursday morning to be in Slidell to support family in crisis. My sis-in-law is undergoing cancer surgery and we rally round the family in times like these.

The first part of last month, my paw-in-law had cancer surgery. Two weeks later my maw-in-law was hospitalized for pancreas cancer that turned out to be internal bleeding from a proceedure done days before. A week later paw-in-law back in hospital for complications. Yesterday mu sis-in-law drops the bomb on us about the cancer surgery this coming thursday.

When it rains...... you know the rest.

Keep the board informed on all the fun ya'll have so we can be jealous!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Oops, now I see it. Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 2:06:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Est bon, Dieu vous bénit et le vôtre.

Our prayers will be with ya pal.

Tj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top