Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2003 1:56:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2003 9:32:59 AM EDT by HardShell]
...after incurring both the wrath and support (mostly wrath ) of many of you, my Alabama brethren, in the past few weeks over more serious topics (we can let them stay in the other threads ), I thought I'd bring up something a little more lighthearted and fun (if not just as controversial & divisive!):

SO, which team do y'all prefer, and how are they gonna do this year?

Link Posted: 8/26/2003 4:04:50 PM EDT
I think both will go 9-3 assuming their qb's stay healthy. If not, they are in deep doodoo
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:19:15 PM EDT
auburn will choke (and they have no QB)

Alabama will survive
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:15:48 AM EDT
I don't know if everybody is waiting for "opening Saturday" to commit to anything or nobody wants to discuss so trivial a subject with so much other, admittedly much more important, stuff happening in our state and the world...

...or maybe the "Arfcom crowd" and the "Paul Finebaum crowd" don't have a lot of common members...

Regardless, I predict (and hope) that both teams will win solid victories tomorrow. I plan to watch both games.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 1:10:59 PM EDT
So much for my predicting skills...
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 10:01:17 AM EDT
Much to my wife's dismay, I'm a Tide fan. Glad to see that Shula won his opener, cuz this week is gonna be a doozie. Iron Bowl could be reeeeeeally interesting this year. Roll Tide!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 10:34:58 AM EDT
To all the Preseason ANAList, get a new job. h.

Alabama give Shula a little credit, he's cool under pressure, and he seems to have a clue about his team. haveof
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:24:07 PM EDT
This time of year I am in quite a quandry. I attended both schools. I only attended Auburn one year, and I got my HIGHLY IRONIC finance degree from Alabama. I root for both till they play each other. Then its ROLL TIDE BABY all the way.

I had really hoped Auburn would be half as good as the pre-season reports. O well, Tends to make Iron Bowl even tougher.

IronFish
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:23:04 PM EDT
Hmmmmm. IronFish. Iron Bowl. IronFish Bowl? There's a joke there just DYING to come out....
Top Top